Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Share and Voice: Plastic Bag Pollution




Here is a Youtube video that I found about plastic bag pollution. It's called Plastic Bag Pollution.

This video has a lot of sad facts about what plastic bag pollution does to the environment, along with pictures. But there is hope at the end of the video!

This is a perfect Share 'N' Voice for me because of my SMART goal. It makes me glad that I chose the goal I did. One fact from the video I found really interesting was that if 1 out of 5 people in the U.S. used reusable bags we would save 1,330,560,000,000 in one life time!

4 comments:

  1. Sad is all I can say about that video! The fact about if 1 out 5 people using re-usable bags is crazy! Makes me want to get all my friends on the band wagon of using re-usable bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great video! It is very sad and it makes me happy that I have started using re usable bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous video! We should discuss this in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really sad :( but good for people to see, really makes you think how much of an impact using re-usable bags make!

    ReplyDelete